Federal Premium Ammunition is pleased to announce a new load in its Fusion hunting lineup. The popular Fusion ammunition is now offered in a 140-grain, 6.5 Creedmoor option. Shipments of these new products are being delivered to dealers.
Fusion was the first rifle ammunition specifically built for deer hunting—and it’s still the best, offering the largest expansion and highest weight retention in its class. It’s a perfect match for the 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge, which has quickly become the choice of deer hunters who appreciate its long-range accuracy, flat trajectory, mild recoil and tag-punching power.
Paired with the Fusion bullet’s molecularly fused jacket and pressure-formed core, the new load provides deep penetration and stopping power. Fusion is also available in 34 other loads from 223 Rem. to 45-70 Govt.
Features & Benefits
• New 140-grain 6.5 Creedmoor
• Caliber offers long-range accuracy, flat trajectory and mild recoil
• Skived bullet tip for long-range expansion
• Boat-tail design maximizes ballistic coefficient
• Molecularly-fused jacket around a pressure-formed core produces excellent accuracy
• Best-in-class weight retention and expansion