Regular Price: $350
Special Price: $175
Many of The Bargain Blogger’s favorite venison recipes start with regular ol’ ground patties. From there, the possibilities are endless when it’s time to cook venison. But there’s always been a problem. Making perfect hand-made patties for a bunch of guests takes a long time.
Enter this Hamburger Patty Maker. The Bargain Blogger can’t wait to get his hands on one of these and out of the burger bowl. Here’s the rundown:
* Convenient toggle switch pushes patty upwards for easy removal
* Durable, treated aluminum alloy and heavy-duty stainless steel
* Lightweight design allow for easy storage
* Heavy-duty rubber feet for stability
* Frame and housing contruction from quality polished aluminum alloy and stainless steel
* Includes 500-piece starte pack of paper liner
* CE Approval
UPGRADE YOUR BARGAIN
Before you pick up this device, you owe it to yourself to learn more about processing in general. Check out one of The Bargain Blogger’s favorite books, Gut It. Cut It. Cook It. Click here to get it for 25% off.
Tip: Use code ESS811 to save an additional 20% at checkout.