We get to see some cool and sometimes crazy things in the woods while deer hunting, but it’s not too often that a hunter sees what J.B. Mobley watched a few years ago.
Mobley was hunting and saw a buck following a doe. She finally stopped and allowed the giant buck to breed her. Some deer hunters go all their lives and don’t witness this part of wildlife biology.
But then the big buck, and it really is a good one, presented Mobley with a great broadside shot. Take a look at the video to see what happened next!
Want to Learn More About Deer Behavior?
White-tailed deer are among the most interesting animals we enjoy watching and hunting, and we can learn a lot by watching them in the field or at home. Deer & Deer Hunting’s Whitetail Behavior DVD sheds insight on many of these behaviors and can help you become a better hunter while enjoying your trips afield.
Included in this video:
Never-before-seen whitetail behavior footage clips obtained by the videographers of Deer & Deer Hunting Television
- Practical and comprehensive information on the whitetail’s senses: sight, sound, smell and taste
- Expert analysis on how deer react to danger
- Exclusive video of rutting bucks making rubs, working scrapes, chasing does and battling for supremacy
- Insider tips on how and why deer communicate with each other
- Crisp, clear audio of deer vocalizations
All of the video clips, insights and instructions in Whitetail Behavior will help you better understand how deer behave in real hunting situations and, ultimately, will give you a step up on which tactics you can use to outsmart the biggest buck of your life.