The all-new Mo’Go offers the durability of Mo’Foam™ construction in a portable package, so when you’re ready to hit the road for deer camp this autumn or move the target around in the yard you’ll be able to do so with ease.
Delta’s exclusive process welds Mo’Foam layers, inside and out, into a single block so no straps or bands are needed to hold loose layers together. Patented high-density Mo’Foam is the most dense and durable foam on the market and improves durability by reducing chunking and slivering when compared to other layered targets. This process allows archers to shoot on all four sides to get significantly longer-lasting target use.
The Mo’Go is rated for high-speed bows and most crossbows. It features a graphic outer wrap, a sewn-in handle, and is designed for field-point and broadhead practice. Visit dmtargets.com to see the Mo’Go and full line of Delta McKenzie archery targets.
- Portable Size 18″H x 16″W x 11″D
- Heat-welded layered Mo’Foam construction increases target life
- Rated for high-speed bows and most crossbows
- Shoot-able on all four sides for even greater target longevity
- Field-point and broadhead compatible
- MSRP: $74.99