New Archery Products, the industry leader in broadheads and archery accessories, introduces the new Spitfire DoubleCross broadhead that delivers three devastating inches of cutting trauma.
The American-made Spitfire DoubleCross is a 100-grain broadhead that integrates four, no-fail blades with two-stage blade deployment.
Spitfire’s bulletproof design keeps the blades closed in flight and only open on impact, no matter how fast the arrow is traveling.
The front deploying “stage one” main blades boast a massive 1-7/8” cutting diameter while the rear deploying “stage two” bleeder blades feature a 1-1/18” cutting diameter.
The DoubleCross cuts vertically and horizontally, regardless of the angle of impact, delivering better entrance and exit wound channels and increased blood trails. The trophy tip delivers bone-splitting penetration.
The Spitfire DoubleCross is designed with high quality components to withstand impact and deliver maximum penetration and greater pass-through performance. These durable broadheads are approved for use with the fastest bows and crossbows on the market and are flight-tested for field point accuracy.
Spitfire DoubleCross Specs:
- 100 Grains multi-mechanical
- Two-stage blade deployment
- Front deploy main blades and rear deploy bleeder blades- all in one
- 1-7/8″ massive main blade cut diameter
- 1-1/8″ secondary Bleeder Blade cut diameter
- 3” overall cutting trauma
- Bone Splitting NAP Trophy Tip
- Legendary NAP Spitfire blade retention technology, blades will neveropen in flight
- No O-rings or rubber bands needed
- Approved for the fastest crossbows available
- Laser accurate, even at crossbow speeds
- Super durable for large game animals
- Ultra sharp .030 thick main blades and .027 thick bleeder blades
- MSRP: $39.99 (3-pack)
For more information about New Archery products visit newarchery.com.
Discover intriguing facts about and high-quality images of whitetail deer with the Whitetails 2016 Daily Calendar. Gain insight into deer traits, behavior, and more with new whitetail trivia every day. This desktop whitetail calendar is great for any hunter or enthusiast seeking out compelling information and captivating images of your number one deer, the whitetail.
- How deer adapt to deep snow and cold weather
- The types of cover doe groups prefer for bedding areas
- What causes bucks to grow non-typical antlers
- Survival traits and tricks of young fawns
- Mature buck behavior throughout the year