Regular price: $200.00
Special price: $89.51
Savings: $110.49 (55%)
Had this been 100 years ago, The Bargain Blogger’s ATV would have been a mule. It would haul things from one end of the field to the other over and over again. But this is 2011. ATVs do the heavy lifting.
One way to maximize the utility of that ATV is to add front and rear baskets. The Bargain Blogger uses them to carry tools, building materials, boxes and even lunch. If you’re not using baskets, you don’t know what you’re missing.
Give these a try. At 55% off, they’re worth the money.
- Easy removal, useful when trailering multiple ATVs or on smaller trailers
- Basket fits most tubular and composite racks
- Heavy-duty 3/4" square 16-ga. steel tubing and 14-ga. steel mesh lets air pass through
- Powder-coat finish resists rust.
- Front Basket measures 36 x 17 x 5 1/4"h. Rear Basket measures 40 3/4 x 29 1/2 x 5 1/4"h. Set weighs 58 lbs.