Cuddeback introduces two new high end trail cameras that are the best Cuddebacks ever – and at $150 they are the lowest price Cuddebacks ever! They feature Cuddeback’s world’s fastest 1/4 second trigger speed which means you’ll get more images with animals and fewer blanks. A new compact “micro” housing is ergonomic and handy.
Illumination LED technology produces over 2 watts of IR illumination power and up to 100 ft. infrared flash range with no visible light output on the subject. You’ll get superior IR image quality and images that are correctly exposed and stunningly clear with minimal motion blur.
These cameras are loaded with Cuddeback features and innovation:
- 1/4 second trigger speed – the world’s fastest trigger speed for more images of animals and fewer blanks
- Patent pending Zone Control – select wide view for fields and openings or centered view for trails and feeders
- Super-fast recovery speed – recovers for next image faster than most cameras can take their first
20 megapixel images – gives you the image quality for which Cuddeback is famous; can also choose 5 megapixel images
- Day/night operation – choose day only, night only or day and night
- Day and night delays – separate delays for day and night that range from approximately 1 sec. to 60 mins.
- Configurable time lapse mode. Choose 10 seconds to 24 hour delay. Independent day and night settings.
- Burst mode – select 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 images per detection
- Wide view images – choose full size images (4:3 aspect ratio) or wide view images (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Video mode – select video only or video with image
- Video with sound – takes videos that include sound; choose 10, 20 or 30 sec. videos
- Moon phase – prints precise moon phase on every image
- Time change – automatically adjust for USA daylight savings time (select AUTO or OFF)
- EZ or Advanced – choose between EZ mode which gives you the basics or Advanced mode
- AA batteries – operates on 8 AA batteries for up to 1 year (dependent on number of images recorded)
For more information visit cuddeback.com
From Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine, the 2016 Whitetails Wall Calendar features the work of deer researchers Wayne Laroche and Charlie Alsheimer, who reveal the 2016 whitetail rut prediction, based on years of lunar cycle research. Utilize this deer moon phase calendar to find out which days the deer will be seeking and chasing so you can time the rut for the best time to hunt.
“The DDH wall calendar is one of our most popular annual ShopDeerHunting items,” said Dan Schmidt, DDH Content Director and Editor-in-Chief. “The 2016 calendar, just like the ones before it, features some amazing whitetail deer photography that captures deer in all the seasons. It also provides deer activity charts so you can plan your hunt.”
With the 2016 DDH Whitetails Wall Calendar you’ll learn:
- When the seeking, chasing and tending phases of the rut will occur for North & South
- The predicted dates of Major & Minor deer activity in 2016
- Daily 2016 Moon-phase data