Eight public meetings to discuss deer management in North Dakota are scheduled to begin in mid-February.
State Game and Fish Department officials will present an overview of current deer population and prospects for the future, and look for input on possible options for changes in the way deer licenses are allocated.
Each meeting will begin at 7 p.m. local time.
- Feb. 17 – Devils Lake, Lake Region Community College Auditorium
- Feb. 17 – Casselton, City Fire Hall
- Feb. 18 – Dickinson, Ramada Grand Dakota Lodge
- Feb. 18 – Anamoose, VFW Club
- Feb. 24 – Tioga, Farm Festival Building
- Feb. 24 – Fordville, Community Center
- Feb. 25 – Bismarck, North Dakota Game and Fish Department
- Feb. 25 – Jamestown, The Bunker
For more information, contact NDG&FD here.