The Charlie Daniels Band headlines the Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation’s Annual Sportsmen’s Bash fundraising event June 21 at the Arizona Grand Resort in Phoenix.
Registration begins at 5 p.m. Thursday at the Grand Ballroom followed by happy hour and a silent auction. Country music singer Storme Warren will emcee the evening. Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer will serve as Honorary Co-Chair.
Renowned auctioneer Letitia Frye will kick off the live auction that features some fantastic entries including:
- Carved fiddle by Jose Valencia, signed by Charlie Daniels
- Two authentic autographed guitars by Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico deep sea fishing trip
- Bahamas vacation for a week at a private beach house
- BBQ pig roast for 25 people from McReynold’s Farms
- Cherry Creek Lodge vacation in the Arizona Pines
- Lunch for eight with Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer at the Arizona Grand Resort
After the auction, the Charlie Daniels Band will entertain the crowd with a full concert for the balance of the evening. You can still get tickets, but you have to hurry as seating is limited!
For information on tickets, contact Jim Unmacht at 623-570-0534 or visit www.azsfwc.org