The September 2008 Issue of Deer & Deer Hunting mails to subscribers June 3rd, and hits newstands June 24th. If you don’t already, Subscribe Now to get your copy sooner.
D&DH is not the product of a grandiose plan developed by a publishing house for a group of investors. Rather, the magazine has developed under the direction of white-tailed deer hunters offering comprehensive and practical information about white-tailed deer and deer hunting techniques — the type of editorial no one else has been able to imitate. Click here to learn more.
Here’s a few highlights from the September 2008 issue:
- Dr. Phillip Bishop explains how a new study shows why deer can see us better than we can see them.
- Can you stockpile bucks? Contributing whitetail expert Charles Alsheimer says no — and explains the reasons why.
- In Ponds For Deer, author Les Davenport tells how to transform good deer property into great deer property.
- Bob Zaiglin writes in Young Studs about a new study that confirms what many loyal D&DH Stump Sitters have reported for years: A doe’s selection of a mate is highly unpredictable.
- And rocker Ted Nugent says that on his long list of wants, needs and cravings, this old guitar player has not highlighted the word antlers.
- Plus much, much more!
Deer & Deer Hunting is the nation’s #1 whitetail hunting magazine! Every issue is loaded with deer behavior, biology and hunting strategies guaranteed to make you a better hunter. Subscribe Now!