Most deer hunters consider a nontypical buck to be one with a regular rack and drop tines, kicker points, weird tines or anything else abnormal that would make you do a double-take.
What about a gigantic buck with foot-long spikes?
Yep, that probably would qualify as a nontypical? It darn sure is freaky!
Dennie Bowman of North Carolina killed the buck one morning last year on a late November hunt. The spikes measured 26 inches and had an inside spread of more than 19 inches. There were no browtines, kickers, stickers or anything else.
Just two spikes more than two feet long. Each! Amazing.
Hat tip to Bluff Country Boys Outdoors TV and congrats to Bowman!
Get This Great Cooler/Dry Box and You’ll Be Set!
Whether you’re going to the beach on vacation, relaxing at the fishin’ hole or sweating your butt off in summer at a deer camp work day, this Engel Cooler/Dry Box will be a great benefit.
Three sizes are available and they all come with these great features:
- Quality injection molding and high-grade molded polystyrene foam insulation keeps your food and drinks cold
- Air-tight EVA gasket seals the entire lid
- Carrying is comfortable with recessed ergonomic carry handles and an integrated shoulder strap
- Stays shut with stainless steel latches and fittings secured with stainless steel screws
- No foul smells, thanks to stain and odor resistant surfaces
- Easy to clean with a non-absorbent surface
- Compact and lightweight
- Self-stopping hinge
- Includes a convenient hanging accessory tray