An all-star list of notable outdoors figures including veteran hunter Tom Miranda and Dr. Grant Woods headline the Bass Pro Shops Land and Wildlife Expo presented by Ram Truck.
Television’s wildest adventure-seekers R.J. and Jay Paul Molinere from the hit show “Swamp People”along with “Call of the Wildman” stars The Turtleman and Friends are among the guests who will be signing autographs and meeting fans.
Other celebrities include:
• Jerry Martin – Host of 100% Real Hunting and RedHead Pro Hunting Staff Member
• Allen Treadwell – RedHead Pro Hunting Staff Member
• Dr. Grant Woods – Wildlife Biologist, Host of GrowingDeer.tv and RedHead Pro Hunting Staff Member
• Jeanette Lee – “The Black Widow,” America’s Billiards Star
• Barry Wensel – Whitetail Buck Expert
In addition, the Expo will feature a number of exclusive activities for hunting enthusiasts of all ages including:
• The Ducks Unlimited Low-Country Boil with special guest Mark Wills, a multi-platinum selling country music performer known for hits such as “19 Something,” “Wish You Were Here” and “Don’t Laugh At Me.” The boil is 6-10 p.m. on Aug. 11 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort.
• The Tennessee Big Buck Contest will accept entries Aug. 10-11, with judging taking place Saturday at 5 p.m. on the Expo show floor. Contest entries will be on display Friday and Saturday.
• The Inaugural TWRA Youth Elk Tag Drawing, taking place at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 11 at the QDMA Rack Pack booth 1812. Nearly 300 youth applied for the chance to win the first youth elk tag awarded in the state of Tennessee.
Visit LandandWildlifeExpo.com for a full list of attending celebrities, activities, event ticket details and exhibitor registration information.
More than 13 years and 54 hunts in the making, Tom Miranda traveled around the world to complete the bowhunting Super Slam. With 29 animals, from whitetail deer to musk ox and bighorn sheep, Miranda accomplished one of the great feats of bowhunting.