When state agencies start talking about merging, especially those involving wildlife and fisheries, folks tend to take notice.
A Pennsylvania Legislative Budget and Finance Committee has released a report about a merger between the state’s Fish and Boat Commission and Game Commission. The last formal discussions were about 11 years ago. Nothing is finalized or in the works.
“This certainly isn’t the first time that a merge has been studied, but nothing has happened up until this point,” Travis Lau, Press Secretary of the Pennsylvania Game Commission said in this report. “I am not sure if the talks regarding a merger have taken place, but I am sure in the upcoming weeks and months we will see what they will ultimately decide.”
Read the full report here.
Get This Great Cooler/Dry Box and You’ll Be Set!
Whether you’re going to the beach on vacation, relaxing at the fishin’ hole or sweating your butt off in summer at a deer camp work day, this Engel Cooler/Dry Box will be a great benefit.
Three sizes are available and they all come with these great features:
- Quality injection molding and high-grade molded polystyrene foam insulation keeps your food and drinks cold
- Air-tight EVA gasket seals the entire lid
- Carrying is comfortable with recessed ergonomic carry handles and an integrated shoulder strap
- Stays shut with stainless steel latches and fittings secured with stainless steel screws
- No foul smells, thanks to stain and odor resistant surfaces
- Easy to clean with a non-absorbent surface
- Compact and lightweight
- Self-stopping hinge
- Includes a convenient hanging accessory tray