CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO TED’S CLASSIC STRANGLEHOLD
A warm glowing all American BloodBrother backstrap campfire roar to my fellow Deer & Deer Hunting family. And what a family it is, wouldn’t you say! If you are reading this there is a dang good chance we all share the very special spiritual addiction to our all-powerful reasoning predator instinct to kill our own food and pursue our American Dream happiness beyond the pavement in search of the mighty herbivores that provide us immeasurable quality of life. Ya think! I am very proud to stand shoulder to shoulder spirit to spirit with Dan Schmidt and all the killer writers and readers at D&DH magazine.
There is genuine sport and genuine challenge in every imaginable way, shape and form out there, but deerhunting is indeed our lifestyle. I have been addicted for my entire 65 years, and I look forward to celebrating this amazing positive glow with you all here. I also look forward to communicating with you directly here and working together to upgrade everything surrounding this perfect lifestyle in every way.
In my inexhaustible rock-n-roll touring for more than 50 years, I have been so very fortunate to meet with great hardcore hunting families across the land. We’re talking more than 6,400 rockouts which translates into more than 6,400 hunter meetings! How killer cool is that! Add to this incredible unprecedented connection with the best of the best my tens of thousands of radio talkshow communications with yet more hunters, the 1000s of campfires shared and you come away with as accurate a pulse with the hunting lifestyle that is possible in a lifetime.
“In that pursuit of happiness is my pursuit of backstraps.”
So when I draw a conclusion from my own 65 years of nonstop hunting as corroborated by so many other BloodBrother souls, I am absolutely certain that common sense is alive and well. It is here on deeranddeerhunting.com that I will share with you weekly.
If you’re not having fun with me, you’re weird!! Godbless the deerhunters, Godbless deer and deerhunting and Godspeed the Great Spirit of the Wild.
Sign-up to get emails from us so that you don’t miss any new Nugent news. You’ll also get an immediate FREE download of Ted & Shemane Nugent’s Bubble Bean Piranha-Ala-Colorado venison recipe – your taste buds won’t regret it!
Heavy-Duty Coolers Built for the Outdoors
The 70qt. Icey-Tek Long Ice Chest is a great high performance cooler for people who enjoy any outside activity in warm temperatures. You are sure to be the coolest on the block with the Icey-Tek 70 quart high performance cooler that holds ice up to 12 days. Features include:
- Premium components & materials to create the ultimate commercial quality cooler/ice box for you to use with confidence in any environment that nature can throw your way.
- Components consist of a 100% A grade polyethylene external skin with a non-staining, non-odor absorbing, impact resistant food grade internal liner.
- Premium polyurethane insulation injected under extreme pressure within all wall cavities and the lid.
- Ultra-heavy-duty self-stopping lid hinges to prevent damage to the cooler.
- Rubber gasket that’s fitted to ensure a perfect seal on the cooler keeping your contents colder longer.
- Lockable and is supplied with 2 receivers on the bottom of the lid and on the top of the cooler enabling them to receive a padlock.
- Plastic coated rope handles for ease of carrying. The cube box style Icey-Tek coolers do not have the rope handles.
- Innovative commercial grade skids that protect the bottom of the Icey-Tek coolers as well as the surface they are on.
- 2 drain plugs that screw in with a rubber gasket to ensure a watertight seal. Located at the bottom on each side of the cooler they are fully removable for ease of cleaning and ease of draing the contents in the cooler.