I love watching this video, just because it’s so cool.
Why? I don’t know. Maybe because when I was a kid I liked finding stuff outdoors like a decomposing critter and seeing nature in action. It’s not always pretty but that’s just how it is.
If you want a whistle-clean deer skull, it might be difficult to beat these little beetles in action.
GEAR WE LOVE:
If you struggle with field-dressing deer by yourself, check out the High Tail Assistant. It’s easy to use and makes the field-dressing process simpler and more efficient so you can get home with great venison for your recipes.
- Field dress your deer by yourself in mere minutes!
- Keeps the rear-end off the ground
- Easy to set up in seconds
- Secure and easy one-person job
- Conveniently folds to fit into included canvas carry bag