It’s hard to see at certain times of the fall, but serious whitetail hunters typically end up with a very supportive spouse and understanding family – or they end up alone, which is very similar to the world of professional fishing.
If you’ve got your heart set on a Whitetail SLAM and aim to implement a traveling plan to make it happen, consider Greg Miller’s advice.
“If you’re going to go on the road for whitetails, you better have a well-grounded relationship with your spouse and your family. In order to kill big deer consistently, you have to have support on
the home front. I see it every year where hunters get so obsessed with deer that they overlook what is really important.”
Miller’s words are spot-on and despite how amazing the experience of hunting whitetails is, it’s even better when you’ve got a trusting, even-keel relationship with your loved ones.
Order your copy of Tom Miranda’s new book, The Rut Hunters!
Get This Great Cooler/Dry Box and You’ll Be Set!
Whether you’re going to the beach on vacation, relaxing at the fishin’ hole or sweating your butt off in summer at a deer camp work day, this Engel Cooler/Dry Box will be a great benefit.
Three sizes are available and they all come with these great features:
- Quality injection molding and high-grade molded polystyrene foam insulation keeps your food and drinks cold
- Air-tight EVA gasket seals the entire lid
- Carrying is comfortable with recessed ergonomic carry handles and an integrated shoulder strap
- Stays shut with stainless steel latches and fittings secured with stainless steel screws
- No foul smells, thanks to stain and odor resistant surfaces
- Easy to clean with a non-absorbent surface
- Compact and lightweight
- Self-stopping hinge
- Includes a convenient hanging accessory tray