Enter your email here to automatically download the pumpkin carving stencil PDF.
Kids: Ask an adjust to download the stencil and help you with this activity. Safety is always important.
What you’ll need:
- Knife – to cut the top of the pumpkin
- Spoon – to scoop out the guts
- Some tape
- A pin or nail – to transfer your deer carving pattern to the pumpkin
- Knife – to carve the front of the pumpkin
Instructions for carving your deer jack-o-lantern:
- Download and print out the deer pumpkin stencil (PDF)
- Cut a hole in the top of the pumpkin and scoop out the seeds
- Tape your deer pumpkin stencil to the front of the pumpkin
- Using the nail or pin, punch holes through the paper following the outline of the stencil so that they make little holes in the pumpkin
- Remove the stencil paper
- Use your pumpkin carving knife to cut along the dotted lines you made
Have fun and Happy Halloween from Deer & Deer Hunting!