And obviously like most of you, I celebrate it not only here but everywhere I go everyday of my life. Literally. No, really, everywhere everyday. Literally. Have done so in one way or another since I first ran into the braindead anti-nature freaks in the animal rights cults and the soulless anti-hunting gangs and all the HSUS, peta et al. scammers forevermore since the early 1960s. These crazies beg for and deserve a good solid roundhouse suckerpunch of my relentless truth, logic, common sense science crowbar. Remember, if you are not upsetting and offending idiots, you are probably an idiot.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO TED’S EPIC HUNTING ANTHEM I JUST WANNA GO HUNTING
Being that as it may, I am convinced after a lifetime of culture war victories, that the ultimate decapitation tactic against the scammers is to maximize the visible celebration and promotion of venison, how much we love it, how pure and renewable it is and how much of this sacred flesh feeds so many millions and millions of American families. We must always educate people to the self-evident truth of sustain yield science and carrying capacity of wildground which supports all living things, and just so happens to be the only source of quality air, soil and water. But the ultimate doorslammer on the feeble attempt to argue against hunting is the end result of tooth, fang and claw nature at its most magnificent-VENISON!
Not only do more than 100 million American families enjoy wild game and fish on our dinnertables, but with game flourishing these days, the Hunters for the Hungry programs have provided more than 250 million meals of delicious, nutritious, renewable, organic, negative-carbon footprint venison each year for more than 25 years to our fellow Americans at soup kitchens and homeless shelters across the country. Yeah, putting an end to that would certainly be a good idea and supported by loving, caring families everywhere. Sheesh!
Add to this gargantuan charitable generosity the many other charitable venison giveaways all over the country and it would take a mighty sick individual to complain or dare get in the way of such perfection. I for one have never heard of a tofu giveaway charity. That stuff can kill you.
you’re missin’ out baby!”
The Nugent family is proud that we feed ourselves in the most conscientious, responsible, ultimate conservation lifestyle and diet available to mankind. We also join a bunch of other hardcore hunters each year and put together a pallet of incredible venison jerky to send to the US Military warriors over in Afghanistan each winter before Christmas. Hell, that is so beautiful I am forced to adjust my halo so my bowstring doesn’t bump into it when I kill my next deer.
Kick it up a notch or 10 my friends. Kill many deer, share much venison, initiate the dialog about such perfection everywhere you go, and celebrate and educate to the very best of your ability why we celebrate Thanksgiving in November as we wrap up the annual natural season of harvest, thanking God for His bountiful productivity and how so many of us cherish and revere it the best we can by being hunters, fishermen and trappers. Animals have rights alright, to more garlic and butter. Whack em and stack, track and pack em, hack em, and give em no slack em! Kill em and grill em,
Sign-up to get emails from us so that you don’t miss any new Nugent news. You’ll also get an immediate FREE download of Ted & Shemane Nugent’s Bubble Bean Piranha-Ala-Colorado venison recipe – your taste buds won’t regret it!
Heavy-Duty Coolers Built for the Outdoors
The 70qt. Icey-Tek Long Ice Chest is a great high performance cooler for people who enjoy any outside activity in warm temperatures. You are sure to be the coolest on the block with the Icey-Tek 70 quart high performance cooler that holds ice up to 12 days. Features include:
- Premium components & materials to create the ultimate commercial quality cooler/ice box for you to use with confidence in any environment that nature can throw your way.
- Components consist of a 100% A grade polyethylene external skin with a non-staining, non-odor absorbing, impact resistant food grade internal liner.
- Premium polyurethane insulation injected under extreme pressure within all wall cavities and the lid.
- Ultra-heavy-duty self-stopping lid hinges to prevent damage to the cooler.
- Rubber gasket that’s fitted to ensure a perfect seal on the cooler keeping your contents colder longer.
- Lockable and is supplied with 2 receivers on the bottom of the lid and on the top of the cooler enabling them to receive a padlock.
- Plastic coated rope handles for ease of carrying. The cube box style Icey-Tek coolers do not have the rope handles.
- Innovative commercial grade skids that protect the bottom of the Icey-Tek coolers as well as the surface they are on.
- 2 drain plugs that screw in with a rubber gasket to ensure a watertight seal. Located at the bottom on each side of the cooler they are fully removable for ease of cleaning and ease of draing the contents in the cooler.