vital - information

howhill1

vital - information

Postby howhill1 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:31 pm

the new vital information cd-rom is awesome. this would be an invaluable tool for those who teach hunter safety ed, new hunters or those introducing someone to our great pastime.ther are numerous articles concerning many apects of deer hunting as well as many tools to aid in the sucseefull harvest, recovery, and consumption of our quary. five muzzies and two stands up
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

WiredToHunt

RE: vital - information

Postby WiredToHunt » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Vital Information is really a must have for any deer hunting info nut. It's packed with really detailed scientific insight into the Whitetail biology, shot placement and some other key info. In regards to Patriot's review, it is very true that if you read all D & DH mag's, you would have already seen these articles. But they are so in depth and useful that it is nice to have them aggregated on one easy to access cd. Definitely a great get for anyone that craves more info about the science of the Whitetail and its physiology.

Check out my full review on Wired To Hunt here... Vital Information - Complete Guide to Whitetail Biology, Physiology and Shot Placement
Wired To Hunt
The Deer Hunting Blog for the Next Generation
http://www.wiredtohunt.com

djohns13

RE: vital - information

Postby djohns13 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:00 am

I definitely agree as well. I think this is by far the most informative DVD that I have watched. I learned more about deer anatomy in one hour than I had in years in the field.

If your goal is to learn as much as possible about whitetail deer, and become a better hunter in the process, you should definitely watch this DVD.
Darren Johnson
Internet Pro Staff Member - Indiana

Glad to talk to all of you, but I'd rather be sitting in a tree stand on a cool morning trying not to move so that the bruiser buck directly below me doesn't figure out that I am watching him!

Return to Books/DVDs/Magazines