almanac 2010

JOEL

almanac 2010

Postby JOEL » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:54 am

just arrived today gave it a quick flip through based on that its very similar to past issues and it may even have some of the same stuff in it.that said its very comprhensive and has lots of neat little articles.for anyone planning /dreaming of traveling it does a state by state breakdown.also covers tactics for bow,gun,muzzleloader,has lots of useful info on careing for the game how to make euro mounts,antler plaques and other odds and ends.i think the coolest feature is the actual size of the book,it'll easily fit in the day pack and give ya something to read while on stand if ya get bored.well worth the 6 bucks[;)]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Hoytamania

RE: almanac 2010

Postby Hoytamania » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:53 pm

I agree 100%. I bought it a while ago, have ready many of the articles, very informative and ill be using a lot of the the information in my set ups and hunts.

Return to Books/DVDs/Magazines