Benoit Videos

Everyday Hunter

Benoit Videos

Postby Everyday Hunter » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Has anyone here ever seen the Benoit videos? I bought them on Thursday but don't know when I'll get time to look at them.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

beagleman23

RE: Benoit Videos

Postby beagleman23 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 am

ar.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:43 am

ORIGINAL: beagleman23

I have all 4 and continually watch them....  I almost spent $2500 to hunt with one of them up in Maine.  It was a promo that Pine Grove Lodge had last year.

I met Lanny and Lane last week, and the owner of Pine Grove Lodge. I had a great time with them. I brought home all 4 DVDs, but won't have a chance to start watching them for at least a few days. I have lots of videos I've never watched, but I'll definitely watch these.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 pm

I've read Larry Benoit's book, HOW TO BAG THE BIGGEST BUCK OF YOUR LIFE, and it left me awestruck. What I wouldn't give to be able to have access to enough ground to hunt a buck that way!  Now this is a form of deer hunting where physical conditioning plays a HUGE part in.

Let us know if you would, how the vids are after you watch them.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Return to Books/DVDs/Magazines