Steve Bartylla

EatDeer

RE: Steve Bartylla

Postby EatDeer » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:28 am

ORIGINAL: Steve Bartylla

D&DH's Dan Schmidt emailed me a link to this (if you liked my book, be sure to check out his, Whitetail Wisdom. It's one of the best, no BS books I've ever read). I just wanted to say thanks and that I'm glad someone found it helpful. I sure don't pretend to have all the answers or that everything I say is correct. What I do promise is that I sincerely believe what I write or say at that time.

So, thanks Goose and everyone else that follows my work, even occassionally. Whether it's in magazines, books, seminars or the little web/TV stuff I do, I'd never be able to do it if it weren't for you. That may sound cheesy, but it's 100% true.

Steve
 Welcome to the forums, Steve! Your too modest, you have a wealth of information on the whitetail deer, and I too look foward to seeing more of your future articles in "deer and deer hunting" mag, keep up the great work!    P.S. I wrote you a email several years back about scrape hunting, your response helped me to arrow my first bow buck, my first year bowhunting, I'd just like to say thanks for taking the time to respond to my email.
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

Previous

Return to Books/DVDs/Magazines