Mapping Trophy Bucks

Goose

RE: Mapping Trophy Bucks

Postby Goose » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:16 pm

I would recommend Dan Schmidt's Whitetail Wisdom its a great book with allot of information from a regular hunter like you and I. Whitetail Advantage is a great book with ALLOT of information that would make a great reference book. Never read mapping trophy bucks but I might have to. I would also recommend Mike Hanbacks 3 books. Whitetail Wisdom would be my first recommendation though.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Goose

Postby Goose » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:17 pm

A saddle would be a low spot on a ridge where it would be easier for the deer to cross.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Ugnasty77

Postby Ugnasty77 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:34 pm

One other book that i found helpful is Shots at Whitetails by Lawerence R. Koller. I constantly go back to this book for tips that he has in this book. Just another suggestion. But i will probably look into Mapping Trophy Bucks, sounds like a good book, and that a lot of you have been helped out by this book. Im always lookin for any advantage that i can get.

Previous

Return to Books/DVDs/Magazines