Buck Commander dvd

Buckman82

Buck Commander dvd

Postby Buckman82 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:31 am

[align=center]Buck Commander[/align][align=center]A refreshing look at whitetail deer hunting[/align]

The past several years, I have been very disappointed with the deer hunting videos that have come out. The videos never show any of the fun and camaraderie that hunting camp is all about, and the hunters seem to have no excitement, or gratitude for the animal that they have harvested. They just seem to be a bunch of hunters with a been there, done that attitude. Like they are just going through the motions. Just as I was about to give up hope, here came Buck Commander. This video is formed from the rich tradition of the Duck Commander video series. These guys obviously poured their heart and soul into this video. The camaraderie, and excitement that they pour into each hunt is incredible to watch. From Chipper Jones and Matt Duff's celebratory hugs after each kill, to Willie and the boys doing the "Buck Commander Shuffle", this video will keep you smiling and laughing the entire time. This video shows not only the thrill of the harvest, but also, the thrill of being among friends and family, doing what we all love. I have been a fan of Duck Commander since I was a little kid, and am glad to see that Buck Commander is following in it's footsteps as the greatest hunting videos on earth. I mean it whole heartedly when I say that Buck Commander is the greatest outdoor production to date, and I look forward to seeing what it has in store. I'm sure there was a lot of pressure to keep the Buck Commander video "up to par" with the long history of Duck Commander, but I would have to say you succeeded. I know Phil is very proud of you guys. Thanks guys, for letting us share this journey with you, and for bringing hunting videos back to where they should be. Just good ‘ole boys, having too much fun. Congratulations on a job well done. See you next year.

Your friend and biggest fan,
Scott Patton, McKinney, Texas
July 18, 2008

If you are interested in this dvd, you can purchase it at www.duckcommander.com, or www.buckcommander.com.

Buck Commander.... "Just Good 'Ole Boys, Havin' too much fun".....

Buckman82

RE: Buck Commander dvd

Postby Buckman82 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:07 pm

ORIGINAL: Buckman82

[align=center]Buck Commander[/align][align=center]A refreshing look at whitetail deer hunting[/align]

The past several years, I have been very disappointed with the deer hunting videos that have come out. The videos never show any of the fun and camaraderie that hunting camp is all about, and the hunters seem to have no excitement, or gratitude for the animal that they have harvested. They just seem to be a bunch of hunters with a been there, done that attitude. Like they are just going through the motions. Just as I was about to give up hope, here came Buck Commander. This video is formed from the rich tradition of the Duck Commander video series. These guys obviously poured their heart and soul into this video. The camaraderie, and excitement that they pour into each hunt is incredible to watch. From Chipper Jones and Matt Duff's celebratory hugs after each kill, to Willie and the boys doing the "Buck Commander Shuffle", this video will keep you smiling and laughing the entire time. This video shows not only the thrill of the harvest, but also, the thrill of being among friends and family, doing what we all love. I have been a fan of Duck Commander since I was a little kid, and am glad to see that Buck Commander is following in it's footsteps as the greatest hunting videos on earth. I mean it whole heartedly when I say that Buck Commander is the greatest outdoor production to date, and I look forward to seeing what it has in store. I'm sure there was a lot of pressure to keep the Buck Commander video "up to par" with the long history of Duck Commander, but I would have to say you succeeded. I know Phil is very proud of you guys. Thanks guys, for letting us share this journey with you, and for bringing hunting videos back to where they should be. Just good ‘ole boys, having too much fun. Congratulations on a job well done. See you next year.

Your friend and biggest fan,
Scott Patton, McKinney, Texas
July 18, 2008

If you are interested in this dvd, you can purchase it at www.duckcommander.com, or www.buckcommander.com.

Return to Books/DVDs/Magazines