5-issue subscription offer to Deer & Deer Hunting

Discuss articles and commentaries from our recent issues!
Dave Mueller

5-issue subscription offer to Deer & Deer Hunting

Postby Dave Mueller » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:13 am

Hi Everyone,
I'm Dave Mueller the Circulation Director for Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine.
Below I've pasted a secure link to a 1/2 year, 5-issue offer to Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine for only $8.50.

This is a super inexpensive way to try Deer & Deer Hunting for the first time or to add 5 more issues to your current subscription. You can even use this link to purchase a gift for a hunting friend. I'm only going to leave the link activated for a few days - a week at most - so take advantage of this offer now.

Thanks,

Dave Mueller
Associate Circulation Director
Audience Development
F+W Media

Everyday Hunter

RE: 5-issue subscription offer to Deer & Deer Hunting

Postby Everyday Hunter » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:11 am

Hi, Dave:
Welcome to the world of posting on D&DH. "Audience Development." Are you the one who holds up the "APPLAUSE" sign? [:D]

Is it OK if we post the link on other forums? Or is this just intended to be for those registered at D&DH forums?

Thanks.
Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Dave Mueller

Postby Dave Mueller » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:25 am

Hi Steve,
Feel free to post it in other places, but be advised I will take the link down Friday, May 7th.

Thanks,
Dave

Bryan78

Postby Bryan78 » Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks for the offer, I just signed up.  Do you guys own Turkey and Turkey Hunting magazine as well?  If so, is there any plans to offer this for that magazine also?

Dave Mueller

Postby Dave Mueller » Wed May 05, 2010 3:55 am

Hi Bryan,
Yes the publisher of Deer & Deer Hunting is the same as Turkey & Turkey Hunting Magazine. We have promoted package subscriptions including them both in the past. If there is a lot of interest, I would do it again.

Thanks,
Dave

Bryan78

Postby Bryan78 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:49 am

ORIGINAL: Dave Mueller

Hi Bryan,
Yes the publisher of Deer & Deer Hunting is the same as Turkey & Turkey Hunting Magazine. We have promoted package subscriptions including them both in the past. If there is a lot of interest, I would do it again.

Thanks,
Dave

Oh please do it.  Or at least for me.[:D]  By the way, thanks for this promotion. 

Bryan78

Postby Bryan78 » Sun May 23, 2010 1:57 am

I got an invoice in the mail the other day for $11.49 when I already paid for the 5-issue deal for $8.50.  Can anyone explain this, because I am not sending any money in since I already paid it.

Return to Deer & Deer Hunting Features