Upcoming Deerhunter Shows

Discuss articles and commentaries from our recent issues!
rweyman

RE: Upcoming Deerhunter Shows

Postby rweyman » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:31 am

Sam: There is a link in the Ohio section of this forum. It is titled: 2010 Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo. I know that it is scheduled for March 19-21st in Columbus.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 am

Here's a link to the Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo I just got from an email:

http://www.deerinfo.com/previewmag-oh.asp

Wish I could go this year. It's a good show. And the web page has tabs to all the other state shows by the same promoter.

Here's a pdf of all the bios of the seminar guys: http://www.deerinfo.com/pdf/preview-oh/13-14-OH10-Bios.pdf
Now I REALLY wish I could go!

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Ifishandhunt

Postby Ifishandhunt » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:55 pm

I plan on going to the show in Columbus on March 20th. I think I'll put a name sticker on that reads "Hello My Name is IFISHANDHUNT".
Actually it would be cool to run into D&DH forum members even just to say hello and put a face with the name and get to know you more. Me and a couple friends will be making a day of it. Drive up in the morning, stopping for a hot breakfast and then hit the show all day. Should be fun!

rweyman

Postby rweyman » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:41 am

I'm hoping to make it up to the show on the 20th also, I'll be looking for the tag. It is usually really crowded on Saturday, but it is a great show. I was hoping to go to dinner after the show at a place called Thurman's that was featured on 100 Chowdown Countdown and Man vs. Food. Their supposed to have Great Burgers with all different kind of toppings. Looked delicious on the show!! Maybe I'll see you there Ifishandhunt.

Previous

Return to Deer & Deer Hunting Features