D&DH Gift Subscriptions

Discuss articles and commentaries from our recent issues!
ranwin33

D&DH Gift Subscriptions

Postby ranwin33 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:35 pm

I'd like to give my brother a gift subscription to D&DH magazine for Christmas, but can't find anywhere on the website that would allow me to do this, other than to just fill out a subscription for him.

Does anyone know if this is possible - in the past I'd get him a subscription to a magazine and the mag would send a card or some such thing to explain why he'd be receiving the magazine.

If D&DH doesn't do this, might it be something that could happen in the future - and I'll go ahead and just fill out a regular subscription request in his name.

Thanks,
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

eagle eye

RE: D&DH Gift Subscriptions

Postby eagle eye » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 pm

the following link in the store section will allow you to do this
http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/Shop/
good luck
John Wojtas
Enjoying the moment and always striving to enhance our hunting heritage

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm

That takes me to the regular subscription page - not a gift subscription.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm

I would PM Dan, Ben, or Corey and ask.  They'd be able to let you know...I know you can do it I'm just not sure where.  I've seen gift subscription cards in the magazine before too.
QDM!

clfenimore

Postby clfenimore » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 pm

If you havent already figured it out just Click Magazine at the top of deer and deer hunting Home page then scroll down till you see General Information Customer Service: click on Magazine Subscriber Online Customer Care » look at the left side of the page you will be able to send a gift subscription from that page
If a man cant hunt when he's living how the hell will he hunt when he's dead

Return to Deer & Deer Hunting Features