Index of entire outdoor world...

Discuss articles and commentaries from our recent issues!
Everyday Hunter

Index of entire outdoor world...

Postby Everyday Hunter » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:02 am

A giant-sized thanks to D&DH for the email I just received that includes an "Index of Entire Outdoors World." Click on: Hunting Resource Center. What a great idea that is. I will definitely find use for this, and I've made it a prominent bookmark on my browser bar.

Thanks again. Do you guys have plans to continue adding to this? (Hint: If my website was on it you'd be one step closer to calling it "Complete Index of Entire Outdoors World.") [:D]

D&DH proves once again -- it's the greatest!

When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

RE: Index of entire outdoor world...

Postby ranwin33 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:55 am

I haven't had much of a chance to dig into it, but from what I've seen it does appear to be an excellent idea. Somebody in their marketing department should be getting a bonus.

Hopefully some of the advertisers will use this as an opportunity to either get websites built, or pay the extra $$ to get their website information published as well.

DD&H does need to fix the alphabet index at the top of the listing so that highlighted letters do have advertisers indexed to them.

I look forward to seeing how this develops.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

Return to Deer & Deer Hunting Features