august issue

Discuss articles and commentaries from our recent issues!
JOEL

august issue

Postby JOEL » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:04 am

just arrived today ,excellent work gentlemen,really enjoyed the whole thing  
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

buckhunter21

RE: august issue

Postby buckhunter21 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:04 am

Agreed...Excellent layout!
QDM!

69Viking

Postby 69Viking » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 am

Damn, now you guys have me itching to get home and see if mine has arrived!

forddeerslayer

Postby forddeerslayer » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:35 am

YAY!  i have waited so long over a month but now i will have another soooon[:D]

RBfromHPA

Postby RBfromHPA » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Great Issue!!!  Especially page 6 [:D]...thanks to the editors for finding my letter to the editor and pic of my wife and son worthy for print.

Love D&DH!!!  It just fits me perfect , every issue...

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 am

Welcome, RB. Don't be thinking you'll take over this site now! 
(To everyone else -- yeah, I know he's a noob with 1 post, but he knows what I mean.) Image

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

RBfromHPA

Postby RBfromHPA » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:13 am

(To everyone else -- yeah, I know he's a noob with 1 post, but he knows what I mean.)

LOL, no intentions on that Steve...I am here to read,  not to post.   When it comes to the sciences of deer hunting and management I know when to listen to others.

Now when it comes to the traditions, stories and lure of PA's deer hunting heritage...well then I can't shut up. [;)]

Between this site and QDMA I hope to make some friends outside the borders of our great home state, folks that share the same passions of this animal we just can't get enough of an pays no attention to borders.  

You will always lead in the post count here...I promise.

Goose

Postby Goose » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 am

Welcome RB and great picture in the magazine!!!
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:26 pm

ORIGINAL: RBfromHPA

(To everyone else -- yeah, I know he's a noob with 1 post, but he knows what I mean.)

LOL, no intentions on that Steve...I am here to read,  not to post.   When it comes to the sciences of deer hunting and management I know when to listen to others.

Now when it comes to the traditions, stories and lure of PA's deer hunting heritage...well then I can't shut up. [;)]

Between this site and QDMA I hope to make some friends outside the borders of our great home state, folks that share the same passions of this animal we just can't get enough of an pays no attention to borders.  

You will always lead in the post count here...I promise.

As a guy in finance, you must realize that's not really what I meant by "taking over" this site. You've done a great job with yours -- better no doubt than you could have done with me as a partner. I can't see myself ever leaving it completely.

In picking D&DH and QDMA, you're sure to make some worthwhile connections outside the home commonwealth. (You ought to get serious about turkey hunting and go over to T&TH, too.)

Even though you're not competing for posting tally, don't stay a n00b here!

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

RBfromHPA

Postby RBfromHPA » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks guys...here it 10:30 on a Tuesday night and I am stopping in, D&DH hooks getting set.

Thanks again for the nice welcome!

Next

Return to Deer & Deer Hunting Features