You think you have it bad?

Discuss articles and commentaries from our recent issues!
EatDeer

RE: You think you have it bad?

Postby EatDeer » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:08 am

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

ORIGINAL: Goose

I agree, I've read both of his books and alot of his articles. He seems almost against those "star" hunter's

Another one that is a real world hunter and writer is Steve Bartylla, his books and articles are great and he is a real world hunter, he hunts public land here in central WI and is not afraid of working hard for his deer. He's probably one of my favorites.

I agree with you Goose...Steve's books are great, and on top of that he's a hell of a nice guy.  I was at the Deer Expo in the Twin Cities last year and he was there and putting on a clinic along with Lee and Tiffany Lakosky.  I talked to him for a bit and it was like talking to an old friend!  Not sure if he's going to be at the Expo at all this year but I would bet he will be.
I agree Steve is a great guy, one of the few you can email, and receive a response.  The man has a wealth of knowlege when it comes to hunting whitetail deer, and I always find useful information in the articles he has written. I hope the mag has many more pages for Steve in the future!    
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

Previous

Return to Deer & Deer Hunting Features