DON'T MISS: Listen to Recording of Ted Nugent Webinar with D&DH

Discuss articles and commentaries from our recent issues!
Ben Sobieck

DON'T MISS: Listen to Recording of Ted Nugent Webinar with D&DH

Postby Ben Sobieck » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:13 am

Fans and critics of outdoors icon Ted Nugent had a chance to ask him their tough questions during a webinar with D&DH on Nov. 3. If you weren't able to attend the live event, we're making the recording available for free. Just click here.

Some the questions Ted addressed:

• "Many of your statements on hunting and the hunting lifestyle are among the most intelligent things I have ever heard. At the same time, you often become vulgar and call people names. Even fellow hunters. I do not understand why you stoop this level. When you do, most hunters I know immediately tune you out and dismiss anything you said previously. Why do you do this?”

• "In your interview with D&DH, I was confused when you blanket criticized the hunting industry that you have clearly been a big part of for many years. Don't get me wrong. I think the ‘industry’ deserves plenty of criticism, but how do you now conveniently distance yourself from what you have clearly participated in and benefited from?”

• “Why do you feel the need to kill every animal you get a shot at? I'm sure the meat doesn't go to waste, it just seems like it's a killing game to you. Like you are in it for the kill and not the hunt.”

• “In your interview with D&DH, you said all of the talk about ethics by the Boone and Crockett Club, the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and articles in D&DH ‘sounds like guilt.’ What do you mean by that? Why is being ethical equal to guilt?”

• “You are 62 years old and still go hunting nearly every day from September through January. Where do you get the energy, and what motivates you to keep doing this?”

• How did you come up with the song, "Fred Bear?"

• What can states do to better manage their deer herds?

• Why aren't we recruiting more deer hunters?

Click here to listen.

Highlander Archery

RE: DON'T MISS: Listen to Recording of Ted Nugent Webinar with D&DH

Postby Highlander Archery » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Thanks

charlie

RE: DON'T MISS: Listen to Recording of Ted Nugent Webinar with D&DH

Postby charlie » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:19 pm

thank you great interview.

Return to Deer & Deer Hunting Features