shoot-thru scope covers

Talk about the best guns and ammunition for deer hunting!
manatee21

shoot-thru scope covers

Postby manatee21 » Wed May 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Well I don't know where to place this as it doesn't fit in anywhere, but I want to tell you what I used last year. They are called
shoot-thru scope covers and I got them at the Tanner Gun Show in Denver last year.

Anyone else using them?

You should check it out -I used them for the first time last year. Sure saved me some time not having to remove my scope covers - something I seem to forget as I get so excited when I spot my target and then miss my perfect shot because I still had my covers on. These were clear as a bell, fit great, no moisture, and the price was responsible.

I don't think they are in the stores yet but you can find them online.

kellory

Re: shoot-thru scope covers

Postby kellory » Wed May 02, 2012 7:16 pm

I had a set of sight through yellow lens cap covers a couple of years ago, and I liked them fine. They gave a good clean sight picture, and they protected the lenses at the same time. I left them on. I was hunting deer gun first weekend on the Meade property, and realized that somewhere along the 3 miles we packed in, I lost them. The bungee cord connectors seemed a bit weak, and they fell off somewhere. I have not been able to find a pair in the right size since. :(
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

manatee21

Postby manatee21 » Thu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm

I purchased my scope covers online after seeing them at the Tanner Gun Show. Can you believe I didn't know my scope size????? dugh! The guy gave me a size chart plus there is a size chart on their website. Great price - only $10 plus shipping. They shipped fast - great service.

I bet you can find the size you need - the company is Duck Creek Sporting Goods.

MikeDSays

Postby MikeDSays » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:39 pm

I just saw this post and wanted to let you know that I use shoot-thru covers and I really like them. I got them at the Tanner gun show too but just found them online at http://www.shoot-thru.com.

Return to Guns and Ammo