happy i reload

Talk about the best guns and ammunition for deer hunting!
rem700

happy i reload

Postby rem700 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:52 am

when into a store last night, just to look around and to get some deer scent. Looked in the ammo case, they had allmost nothing. they  said they are having a hard time getting ammo. anyone els having that problem. 
Robert

shaman

RE: happy i reload

Postby shaman » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:01 am

Same here.  Basspro is understocked and over priced.  Walmart?  Most of the Walmarts around here are getting rid of their sporting goods section. Dicks now has a bigger paintball section, and they're now creating earth-friendly stores with no hunting and no fishing departments.   All the small Mom and Pops are going out of business.  What's a cervid serial-killer to do?

The problem is that reloading is not the sure-bet it was a year ago.  As soon as the current regime took over-- don't get me started-- the reloading components disappeared.  I'm 4 months into a backorder from Grafs on some 308  150 grain FMJ bullets.

Of course, it's our own $#@#$ faults.  1 ) We horde.  2)  We are getting older and fewer and there are fewer young guys getting into the sport. 3) We buy out in the suburbs and then don't let hunters  hunt our small properties. 
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

rem700

Postby rem700 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:14 am

i get most of my reload suppys in the summer. had to find before hunting starts. not alot of people shoot in the summer. i shoot when ever i can.

Robert

Vikinghater

Postby Vikinghater » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:01 am

Our Mills Fleet Farm is pretty well stocked but there are signs saying limit 10 boxes per customer.  I was in the local Cabellas a month or so ago and they had bare shelves

Return to Guns and Ammo