Is Obama going to be able to take our guns away

Talk about the best guns and ammunition for deer hunting!
deerblaster

RE: Is Obama going to be able to take our guns away

Postby deerblaster » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:52 am

Police? Who needs them. I'd be calling the medical examiner to remove the body(s). I never said I wouldn't fight for my gun rights. And by the way, Canada has some pretty big gun restrictions.

vambo991

Postby vambo991 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:13 am

Right on, DeerCamp. That would be suicide by 2nd Amendment!

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 pm

ORIGINAL: DeerCamp

Nope, not a chance!

Besides...Who's going to be the guy that comes to your house and say's " Yeah Im here to take your gun away."--Who's going to want to be that guy?

Not a chance, huh? I will say this yet one more time...PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!!

In the State of Illinois, THEY HAD ALREADY DONE IT!!!!!!! AND IT'S BEEN IN EFFECT FOR 20 YEARS!!!!

Chicago, and 4 other suburbs put complete BANS on handguns. No "grandfather" clause, NO exceptions (except for Chicago alderman, who not only can own a handgun, but CAN CARRY. Afterall, their lives are worth SO much more than the rest of us common slobs.

After the HELLER decision (which upheld...by ONE vote...that Americans do have an INDIVIDUAL right to keep and bear arms) they all rescinded their gun bans EXCEPT for Chicago. Mayor Daley has vowed to fight it in court, and Barak Obama publically stated that, HE SUPPORTS AND BELIEVES THAT DALEY HAS A RIGHT TO DO THIS, EVEN THOUGH HE SAYS HE BELIEVES THAT WE HAVE AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.

So which time is he lying? Maybe you ostrich types here can clue us in.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Might as well save it Woodsie........

These "Patriots" don`t get it, and they won`t until it`s too late....if they even get it then.

They`re like the frog in the slowly boiling pot of water. Only maybe they`re worse, since they actually know what`s going on and they still won`t fight. In that case, they`re traitors pure and simple.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:48 am

It's already too late. They now have the numbers. It's like trying to stop a mile long freight train that's going 60 mles an hour.

If Al Frankenstein wins the recount in the Minnesota Senate race, then they will have a bomb proof majority in the Senate and they'll be able to do whatever they damn well please.

Then it'll truely be BOHICA time for us.........
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

deerblaster

Postby deerblaster » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:03 am

I just read on www.hannity/combs.rush that Obama is going to seize all guns and melt them down to make a giant statue of Allah for the white house lawn. Are we going to just stand by and let this happen?!!! This American isn't. I demand it be a statue of Jesus on a Harley.

Squirrelhawker

Postby Squirrelhawker » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:49 am

ORIGINAL: deerblaster

I just read on www.hannity/combs.rush that Obama is going to seize all guns and melt them down to make a giant statue of Allah for the white house lawn. Are we going to just stand by and let this happen?!!! This American isn't. I demand it be a statue of Jesus on a Harley.

Yeah, go ahead. Laugh it up funnyboy. The irony here is, that the concern is for YOUR rights too. People bled and died for those rights and freedoms. And if you really think that nobody wants to take them away from you (us), or that they can't, then you my friend, are either extremely naive, or a fool.

deerblaster

Postby deerblaster » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:16 am

It is the naive fool that thinks our new president, who is walking into a cluster-f@&# is thinking about gun control. I'm sure he has more pressing crises to address, like the biggies bringing this country to it's knees. And again, I never said I wouldn't fight ferociously for gun rights. It is not time to be overly concered.

Squirrelhawker

Postby Squirrelhawker » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:34 am

(Sigh) He, his people and his party are thinking about his entire agenda all the time. That's their job. Just because his to-do list is in a different order doesn't mean you forget that he wants your guns.

I'll call the NRA and tell 'em to take a year off, everythings cool...

ORIGINAL: deerblaster

It is the naive fool that thinks our new president, who is walking into a cluster-f@&# is thinking about gun control. I'm sure he has more pressing crises to address, like the biggies bringing this country to it's knees. And again, I never said I wouldn't fight ferociously for gun rights. It is not time to be overly concered.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:50 am

ORIGINAL: vambo991

Right on, DeerCamp. That would be suicide by 2nd Amendment!

I am not sure if he will "be able to" or not. But I am positive he is anti gun.
And his most recent appointee (Eric Holder) for Attorney General is anti gun.
Holder believe's: "The Second Amendment does not protect firearms possession or use that Is unrelated to participation In a well-regulated militia."
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

PreviousNext

Return to Guns and Ammo