mossberg 4x4

Talk about the best guns and ammunition for deer hunting!
scotman

mossberg 4x4

Postby scotman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:43 pm

Anyone own or shoot a Mossberg 4x4 30-06? Thinking about getting one for this coming Deer rifle season. Their bolt actions are seriously accurate just never shot this particular gun.

"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

bckklr

RE: mossberg 4x4

Postby bckklr » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:30 am

hey scotman i've never shot one but i got a buddy that has one & he loves it & it looks awsome if its anything like my tactical 835 then its probably worth every penny i know the birds fear my 835 it is a killin' machine
adapt & overcome

hoosierhuntercustomcalls.com

scotman

Postby scotman » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Alright thanks bckklr,yea I agree its a very nice looking gun. Between the stock and the grain it is worth every penny extra than the walnut stock and grain. The gun runs just under 700$ so I can't complain about the price either. 
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

LoneStarHunting

Postby LoneStarHunting » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:30 am

A buddy of mine has one as well. Nice gun with a smooth action and it's a good looking firearm.

NYSupersportsman

Postby NYSupersportsman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:05 am

Hey Scotman<
I have never shot one but I love mossberg guns! I actually have talked to a few guys who have mossberg rifles and they say they shoot better than they could imagine!! I work at Dicks Sporting goods and we have a few of them in stock. Our price is only 599.99 with a scope. It is the exact same gun as u have pictured.  If you have a dicks in your area you should check it out. they also have a special order book that you can order one if they dont have one in stock. I will bet ya its cheaper than 700. Good luck
NYSS

Return to Guns and Ammo