Diamond Marquis

vambo991

Diamond Marquis

Postby vambo991 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:35 pm

I haven't heard much about this bow on D&DH, but I bought one back in April at my local pro shop. I tried them all and money was no obstacle. Ended up picking the Marquis for overall feel and performance. It's fast, smooth, whisper-quiet, and absolutely shock -free. The only other bows that were nearly this smooth and quiet were the Mathews DXT and the Bowtech General. I liked those bows, too, but the Marquis just felt like butter. Hoyt Katera was nice (and fast), but not quite as smooth on the draw and noticeably louder.

The Marquis is just awesome. Has anybody else tried this?

NYSupersportsman

RE: Diamond Marquis

Postby NYSupersportsman » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:23 pm

I bought a Marquis in april also. I love it. I shot the truth 2, mission, the diamond black ice and the marquis. I decided to get the marquis and I am very happy with it. I am shooting better than I ever have and most importantly I am more confident than I have ever be! I would recomend this bow to anyone!! The only thing I should let ya know is the string suppressor that is mounted to the roller gaurd has been eliminated in the 2009 line of Diamonds. They moved it down to the back stabilizer hole. I think there might be a reason for this. After this season I will be taking mine off and putting an aftermarket one in the back stabilizer hole.  Thats just me being picky but I just thought I would let ya know. 

vambo991

Postby vambo991 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:50 am

Yeah, I took mine off just before the beginning of this season. Replaced it with a string tamer... I actually like this setup better cuz I was able to put a kisser back on. Still love the bow, though.

bushman2810

Postby bushman2810 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:45 pm

just curious..i bought a marquis 3 years ago and my kisser kept falling off from that stupid stock surpressor...what i wanna know is how did you take the factory surpressor off since cable slides are on the surpressor mount. and what surpressor did you go with?

Return to Bows