Mission Menace by Mathews

Patriot

Mission Menace by Mathews

Postby Patriot » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:23 pm

My wife wants to take up bow hunting!  Yeah!  I'm thinking of getting her a Mission Menace.  I have a connection that quoted me $279 for the bow.  Does anyone know the MSRP for this bow?  I've had a heck of a time trying to find a price online.

Thanks all.
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

paulie

RE: Mission Menace by Mathews

Postby paulie » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Hey Patriot, couldnt find the "msrp" on their website (it was the only one not listed), dont sound like a bad price. Just a thought, you may want to look at Parker bows as well, www.parkerbows.com. They have a couple pretty good packages on "ladies/youth" bows. Like I said, "just a thought"! Hey anyway, congrats on gettin the misses into archery, I'm sure she'll love it!!! Besides, it's a lot more fun shootin (and huntin) with friends, and loved ones

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 am

Thanks.  Anyone able to find msrp on the Menace?

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:33 am

I'm going to pick up the Mission Menace bow for my wife's Christmas present this week.  I'm so jazzed!  She's never hunted before, but stated this last year that she'd like to take it up.

Cool![:)][:)]

barkriver

Postby barkriver » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:43 am

I bought my girlfriend a Diamond (not the one she really wanted) this past summer. This past season was the best hunting season I've had in my 19 season's. Even though she was unable to harvest anything it was still great preparing for the season and helping her get a spot and taking her to the stand each sitting. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did I am sure you will.

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Ok. Ok.  So I'm super excited about the Mission Menace.

I drove 3 hours roundtrip in a snowstorm last night to pick up the bow.....they are hard to find in stock around here (Twin Cities, MN).

I can't wait for my wife to open it on Christmas morning.  She's expecting a Kitchen Aid mixer!  What fun is that?[:D]

Oh...by the way...it's priced at $269.  I see there's a full page ad for it in the most recent issue of D&DH.

Goose

Postby Goose » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Congrats patriot I hope she appreciates your enthusiasm. My wife also shoots bow and might try to get a deer with it someday. But its just good old fashion fun shooting it with her.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:00 am

I hunt at my in-laws (3 hours away).  Our 3 kids are finally old enough to leave at the farm house with Grandma.

Now I just need to find some more ground blind spots.  My wife is scared of heights.

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:51 am

Here is Mrs. Patriot shooting her brand new bow for the very first time.  She did great!

The bow doesn't have sights yet, so I just taped a match horizontally on the riser.  It worked great.

Next stop, the archery shop for sight, arrows, and arrow rest.

Goose

Postby Goose » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Don't be surprised if Mission calls you up for an advertisement gig!Image
Thats awesome, I'm glad she likes it.
My wife shoots as well and its a blast shooting with her.
Good luck and shoot straight!
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Next

Return to Bows