Mathews New Lineup !!

Goose

Mathews New Lineup !!

Postby Goose » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:52 am

The Reezon 6.5 and 7.0 and the new twin cam 360fps Monster!!!!!
http://mathewsinc.com/bows/browse.asp
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Patriot

RE: Mathews New Lineup !!

Postby Patriot » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:00 pm

Hey Goose,
My next bow will definitely be a Mathews!  The bows are awesome and the values of the senior leadership of the company are in line with mine.

I'm working to get involved with Centershot Ministries which is essentially backed by Mathews.

There is a link to Centershot Ministries on the Mathews site.
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

JPH

Postby JPH » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:10 pm

My next bow will also be a Mathews.

I have not looked at the new lineup yet. I don't suppose they've introduced any bows for guys with blue collar budgets. [:D]  

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:22 pm

LOL, I broke down this past Feb. and bought the DXT and love it. Wearing the same clothes I did in highschool but sure love the bow!

Patriot, Ive seen that center shot, and have one of their packets and it is a neat program. My wife is considering trying to get it involved with our church.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

JPH

Postby JPH » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:34 pm

ORIGINAL: Goose

LOL, I broke down this past Feb. and bought the DXT and love it. Wearing the same clothes I did in highschool but sure love the bow!

You mean wearing clothes from high school can help you pay for a Mathews??? I suppose I could dig out the pleated acid-wash jeans, penny loafers and Cosby show sweater. Too legit to quit!

paulie

Postby paulie » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:10 pm

ORIGINAL: JPH

My next bow will also be a Mathews.

I have not looked at the new lineup yet. I don't suppose they've introduced any bows for guys with blue collar budgets. [:D]  
    Look at 'mission' bows, their made by Mathews. Basicly, your getting Mathews product quality, without the big price tag!!

paulie

Postby paulie » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:16 pm

When your ready to buy that new bow, be sure to shop around! I bought a DXT this past summer, the 'msrp' is $859, I got mine (brand new in the box) for $749, plus the extra's(new sight,rest,arrows). But, like I said, make sure you price shop before ya buy!!

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:46 pm

ORIGINAL: Goose

Patriot, Ive seen that center shot, and have one of their packets and it is a neat program. My wife is considering trying to get it involved with our church.

Hey Goose,
I had lunch with the Centershot National Manager earlier this week.  Great guy! ...and he only works a mile from where I work!  Will keep you posted.  I think this is the beginning of something special.  He is very connected with Mathews.  I may try to arrange a tour of their facility sometime soon (Sparta, WI).

PrairieShadow

Postby PrairieShadow » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:55 am

IM guessing centershot is a youth organization for archery?
Hunting isn't a matter of Life or Death
Its MUCH more important than that!

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:24 am

ORIGINAL: PrairieShadow

IM guessing centershot is a youth organization for archery?

Yep.  It's a faith based ministry that uses archery as the main tool for drawing kids in.  It sounds great!

Next

Return to Bows