New Browse

Do you have an interesting field note, photo or observation to share? We want to hear from you!
Dan Schmidt

New Browse

Postby Dan Schmidt » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 am

Hi everyone,

Would like to get some feedback on what you all think of the new "Browse" section in the magazine. What do you like? What don't you like? Additions or improvements?

Best,
Dan

lonlon

RE: New Browse

Postby lonlon » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Dan, always interesting to see photos and read short stories about other hunter's experiences.

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:07 pm

i like it its a kind of readers digest format .Sometimes ya just want to read tidbits not long articles,which are great dont get me wrong and the very veny cheese steak recipie well i made it and it was awesome great for watching the races or a football game.Kudos Mr Brian Kruger ps  shouldnt this be located in Deer & Deer Hunting Features 
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

forddeerslayer

Postby forddeerslayer » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:10 am

love the browse section.  its different and dont find it in any other magazine.  so far it has covered many different topics.  the magazine as a whole is top for sure.  none other comes close.  best info a deer hunter can have is DD&H mag.

Stickman

Postby Stickman » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Learning from other hunters experiences help me learn. I am always interested in any type of find or any other hunters observations. Makes me a better hunter. Good work Dan. 

MSHunter

Postby MSHunter » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi Dan,
I just received by August issue of the magazine this afternoon and I've read about half the magazine already. I like the format of the browse section and its location in the magazine. There is plenty of information to be learned in this section. Keep up the good work!!

Return to Deer Browse