Molokai, Hawaii Axis deer

Share the trips you've taken for better or worse, where you like to go, where you don't like to go and how you got there.
Aloha

Molokai, Hawaii Axis deer

Postby Aloha » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:30 am

Aloha, On Molokai you can hunt feral pigs, feral goats and Axis deer. There is also game bird hunting for pheasant, quail, partridge, francolin, wild turkey, and dove. I currently have 2 acres for sale in Kawela Plantation Homeowners' Association which owns 5,500 acres of common land you can hunt year around. The Axis deer are well populated in the hills of Kawela plantations which makes for great hunting. Lot 78 (0 Onioni Drive Kaunakakai, HI, 96748) is at the top of unit 1 that has amazing views of Maui, Lani and daily sunsets overlooking the Southwest end of Molokai. If you are interested you can visit my listing with Molokai Realty at the site below. Mahalo

http://www.molokairealtyllc.com/vacant- ... isting_id={C733FC21-FEC8-414D-91DC-776BD95EF9E7}
Last edited by Aloha on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ohio farms

Re: Molokai, Hawaii Axis deer

Postby Ohio farms » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:43 am

I wish I could. I was stationed at Scofield Barracks on Oahu for 8 months and the Big Island for 2 in 67 and have been to to Maui twice since then. My daughter was married there. It's truly paradise. Aloha to you.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Return to Hunting Destinations