internal timing

Your place to discuss ways the habitats for deer can be improved!
dtrain56

RE: internal timing

Postby dtrain56 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Goose if you keep agreeing with me we might become friends!!!!!!

just kidding

we wont!!!!!!don't worry!!!!!

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:54 pm

All I know is that I was almost late to church on Sunday. [:)]

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

dtrain56

Postby dtrain56 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:14 pm

I got one less hour to sleep of my hang over!!!!!!

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 pm

yea, you can say there is a lot of info going against the moon theory, but i'm still sticking with CW! [:D]
QDM!

JPH

Postby JPH » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:06 am

Reading this has me wondering if election day actually kicks of the breeding cycle.

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 am

[8|]
 Well say what you will ....We could... within approx. an hour set time as to to moment of the deer here...I'm talking the family groups not bucks....besides the fact that deer need to get up and feed so many hours and bed to digest said food they.... show up in certain areas about the same time each day travel the same routes each day.... approx. the same time...even during earliy bow season if the chase phase isn't too heavy...I can go to certain stands and know when certain deer will be traveling past those stands and at what times....call it ROUTINE....MOON PHASE...DUMB LUCK...I call it an internal timing

John1961

Postby John1961 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:09 pm

Has to agree with Msb. We get into a routine and with no thought do something over and over. I wake up between 3:45 and 4:00 every morning. Been like this all my live. Routine or internal clock? I don't know. I know a farmer down the road who has I don't know how many cows. He cays. "Cows got no damn clock, they know when they need milked". 
John
U.S. Army Retired and Proud American
Black Water Hunting Club
" BUY AMERICAN "

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:00 am

Thanks John....I decided to go through the trail cam pics and the Moultrie does date time and even moon phase.......Well the times and dates tell the tale here.... so I stick to what I see...I also called a bunch of ppl and they all agreed...the ones that drive the roads  said that certain areas they slow up at certain times ...because they know certain deer will be crossing...now I could get all those pics up and show but ya know ...I realized that when some can only spit out what is read on glossy then thats their reality and sarcasim their weapon ...so I'll let them to it  and some of us learn from the ppl in our areas and being out there daily observing the animals on our lands

JPH

Postby JPH » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:39 am

...I realized that when some can only spit out what is read on glossy then thats their reality and sarcasim their weapon ...

I checked my glossy sources and they confirm that the actual length of dayligt is only a few minutes longer after we change our clocks. [;)]

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:09 am

Listen JPH ...you and I have had lets be polite... discussions... both in "e" and on the forum...I am use to your deflections from the original point I was making ..in your little Qoute boxes and won't waste my time or other members getting in a "P" match with you once again... You have a problem with most anything I say ...fine ...If you feel I was referrancing you well thats your concern not mine....I brought up a subject for discussion and thought...Mine and some others experiance my opinion ...thats all ...end of discussion

PreviousNext

Return to Natural Habitat Enhancements