Only 100 Available: D&DH's "Getting Started in Food Plots" Collection

Your place to discuss ways the habitats for deer can be improved!
Ben Sobieck

Only 100 Available: D&DH's "Getting Started in Food Plots" Collection

Postby Ben Sobieck » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Getting started in food plots can be a little daunting. I know this first-hand, since this is Year 1 for deer food plots at the North Dakota ranch my family manages. Right now is the time I'm reaching for all those food plot books and reading up. But even picking out a book can be a challenge. There's so much out there.

If you need a push in the right direction, check out Deer & Deer Hunting's new "Getting Started in Food Plots" Collection. We're offering $143 worth of our food plot media (books, DVDs, downloads, etc.) for just $59.99.

That's quite a deal. But here's the catch: Only 100 of these collections will be offered. So you'd better click here before they're gone.

Bob Olsen

RE: Only 100 Available: D&DH's "Getting Started in Food Plots" Collection

Postby Bob Olsen » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Ben, really? Have you been reading the articles "should we be able to trust ads?" Why are you only offering 100 collections of these books? But here's the "Hook" to your ad. You say "here's the catch". Why don't you just say "But, wait there's more". That sales pitch is old as dirt, creating a sense of urgency. You should have Vince "The chop wow guy" do your next promo. Also, relax, you'll sell your collection's. Even if you had 500 copies printed they'd sell. I'm not tryin to get on your case but... 

Return to Natural Habitat Enhancements