Primos blood light

Describe the most puzzling blood trail you've ever been on.
JOEL

RE: Primos blood light

Postby JOEL » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 pm

just saw an ad for a smaller version was thinking of checking it out,anybody got this one yet?
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 am

I've heard good things about the Gerber light, too. I have one made by Streamlight (I think it's called "The Sidewinder"), but I haven't had the chance to use it yet. With all the snow on the ground, it will be a while.

Steve

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 pm

I am one of the lucky people to be color blind. I have been fortunate enough to find most of my deer but I have needed help to find a couple of them and have gone to help track some as well. My best friend tells me I am the first and last person he would call to track a deer lol. I have always wondered about these kind of lights and if they actually work. I am usually the guy who stands at last blood since I cant really see it well, people laugh when I touch leaves to see if blood comes off on my hand haha. Any info on them from someone personally using it in the woods or someone who is color blind and uses it would be great.
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

Previous

Return to Blood Trailing