Barnett Crossbows

Coyote

Barnett Crossbows

Postby Coyote » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I resonantly got a Barnett Jackal crossbow and I was wondering if any one has had
problems with it or dose any one has a report on it or test one out.
I like mine and had no problems with it.

krawiech

RE: Barnett Crossbows

Postby krawiech » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:44 am

what model barnett crossbow did you buy ive been shooting a quad 400 for about 6 years now and i just bought the same setup for my grandson they make a good crossbow and very fast with a lot of kinetic energy which make it a good unit for killing deer bear and whatever i had a problem with my unit when i first bought it it was my fault but my cables and string snapped i called barnett and they gave me return authorization form in less than 4 weeks i had the bow back completly rebuilt with the current upgrades to make it more accurate they did this at no charge you dont see warranties like that everywhere thats why i bought my grandson a barnett hank k

krawiech

RE: Barnett Crossbows

Postby krawiech » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:13 am

horton makes an aid for all you older and disabled hunters myself included it fits over your thigh and is height adjustable on top it has a place to mount your shooting impliment i adjusted mine to use both gun and bow by adding velcro to secure the shooting impliment im teaching my grandson and great grandson how to use this addition to the crossbow as well as a firearm hank k

w4sar

Re: Barnett Crossbows

Postby w4sar » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 am

Hello-

I just acquired a Barnett Jackal with the 3-dot sight. After a few test shots zeroing in, I used the center dot at 20 yards, the lowest dot at 30 yards. I was consistently placing all the bolts inside a 3 inch circle, and that was my first time ever firing a crossbow. I will continue practicing to tighten up those groups more if I can. I just bought some NAP Spitfire mechanical broadheads to practice with also.

I am quite happy with it!
David J. Snyder
Orange County, NC

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:16 pm

I had a Barnett rx280 recurve, now I use a Barnett demon. both are take down models( the bow seperates with 1 hand bolt), and with a reddot sight, it is lethal. My barnett requires no rail greese, and works quite well. the only problem I have ever had with my old barnett, was the sight rail kept working loose, but a little lock tight took care of that. Good product. Good company.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

JDeitrich

Postby JDeitrich » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:20 am

Quad 400 All day baby!!!! THINGS A BEAST! AND ITS 400$ u can probably get one cheaper on Ebay or atta PAwn Shop...just gota look around.
*TIME TO NUT UP OR SHUT UP*

Return to Crossbows