Gander Mnt stopping Gander Bucks?

xgunnr

Gander Mnt stopping Gander Bucks?

Postby xgunnr » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Went to the Jacksonville gander, bought lots of gear last year and had a few gander buck coupons for $10 each for my pruchases they had sent me, i guess to get me back and spend more money. At that time the sales person told me they would do that and the free gun cleaning once a year and all so I bit and bought the new rifle..... Seems copperate HG stopped all the redememtion of Gander Bucks feb 1st. I was there to get some ammo and was told this, they also are not honoring the once a year cleaning on firearms purchased too, seems they can't afford a gunsmith. Hey the Gander rewards was a promotion to get me and you to purchase stuff, taking it away without notice is a rotten thing to do. I guess its only $30 worth I had left but hey I spent the money there and now its gone along with the special services. I am sure other things will follow suit. Wrote to the CEO today, lets see if they help. The clerk there told me the new ceo is a british guy and wants to turn the company around, how about we trun this guy around and send him back his land free of firearms, hunting and the like! I feel better now saying that. Not going to Gander again till they change things, shooters has better deals, but I hear ATF is harrassing them about staw sales to mexico or something like that....Will it ever end. Oh lastly, I haev a friend at Sig in NH. He got a letter from the feds asking his opion of taxing ammo. I am betting that is more like we are doing it anyway, soon???? Gee I sure hope the "Donald" runs this time....xgunnr

Gulfcapt

RE: Gander Mnt stopping Gander Bucks?

Postby Gulfcapt » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 am

let us know what the response was from the Ceo of Gander Mtn I would like hear this lol

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Here is another threadon the subject
seems the issue is on or off, depending on who you talk to

http://forum.deeranddeerhunting.com/tm.aspx?m=94159

Oh and welcome to the forum
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Huntingdad

Postby Huntingdad » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:57 am

I just got a new certificate today.