Bushnell Legend Ultra HD Bino's

kribbz

Bushnell Legend Ultra HD Bino's

Postby kribbz » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 am

Has anyone ever used these?  I'm looking at the 8x42's which are on sale for $279 at bass pro with a $50 rebate which will make them the same price as the midline excursions.  Looking to use them in the midwest mostly: field edges and woods. 

kribbz

RE: Bushnell Legend Ultra HD Bino's

Postby kribbz » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm

wanted to give a little review on these.  Bass Pro was out of stock, sooooo.....I purchased them from bass pro on line.  it was kind of a bummer but thats another story entirely. 

The Bino's are AWESOME!  comes with the full gammet of accessories. 1 neck strap, 1 strap for hunters (the double strap deal), hard case, cleaning cloth and felt bag for storage.  i bought the 8x42 because i had read some reviews on the 10x42 being a bit hard to keep it still enough.  I used a buddies Nikon Monarch 10x42's tonight to do a solid comparison and the Bushnells were Way more clear than the Monarchs!  actually felt like the Bushnells showed more detail and brought the picture closer. 

Not saying the Nikon's were not good but the two next to each other was not even close.  I would buy this product again and again!

Return to Optics