Cuddeback Capture Flash ?

bhdpal

Cuddeback Capture Flash ?

Postby bhdpal » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:48 pm

During recent evening bowhunt 3 deer walked slowly past Cuddeback Capture Camera & it was near dark.  The Sun had set and i need my binos to see the deer at 35 yards. 

The flash on the camera did not fire as the deer walked in front of the camera.  I left my tree stand at dark, walked to the camera & it still did not flash. 

I opened the camera to check the settings & battery life.  It showed all displays correctly and no LO/Bat signal.  I was concerned that camera was not working. 

My hunting buddy said that Cuddebacks don't flash until it is pitch dark.  And to wait until the next time I hunt the stand to see if the camera took the picture of the 3 deer & me on date & time in question.

I have only had the camera for little over month and had no problems todate.  I changed batteries once and have had as high as 424 images in a two week period. The quality of the pics were good in day & night.

Anyone have any similar problems or is their something I should do to reset the camera  ?

Joe 

bubbas1

RE: Cuddeback Capture Flash ?

Postby bubbas1 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 am

Here is a review of the camera. (The Capture is at the bottom of the page) It looks like they had some flash problems.
http://www.chasingame.com/index.php?id=48
I am not affiliated with the site. Its one I found that helped me decide the pro/cons of different cameras.

cooter

RE: Cuddeback Capture Flash ?

Postby cooter » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Return to Scouting Cameras