What do you do with your trail cam pictures?

Hunting Ohio

RE: What do you do with your trail cam pictures?

Postby Hunting Ohio » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:54 pm

I make a folder and put all my buck pictures in it.
I have folders from past years so i can go back and look to see how much they grow. I look for marks on the deers body along with the antlers to determine which deer it is.
"Cant get the big one if you dont pass the young ones"
Hunt safe and good luck!

mathews331

Postby mathews331 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:29 am

I Have a folder for all of my picures with different subfolders depending on what is in the picture, I have one for bears, turkeys, unique pictures, big bucks of the year and one for the biggest bucks that I label MONSTERS. However i end up deleting 95 percent of the boring ones

don

Postby don » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 am

I delete hundreds each week when I have the cams out. The rest I put in public albums to share with anyone who has the same kind of interests I do. The link is in my signature.
I update my trailcam pics weekly when possible. Here is a link to some of my best pics. Pick an album cover. When the pics load, use the slideshow button over the first pic.
http://picasaweb.google.com/michiganbowbender

tracer

Postby tracer » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:31 am

To the 7% that delete their trail cam pics, please don't do that any more. Send them to me to enjoy, LOL.
Mossy Oak Pro Staffer

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:37 pm

I always keep mine, and put them on the computer..It's been a while since I have put the camera out.. A year infact. However I just bought a cheap camera and will be putting that out real soon.( When the velvet falls off.) And I have the cuddeback out right now at my bear spot. I really like how afew of you framed them. I think Im going to do that and hang them in my neck of the woods...(AKA THE BASEMENT)
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Previous

Return to Scouting Cameras