Just Checked Camera....again

scentfreak85

Just Checked Camera....again

Postby scentfreak85 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am

Sorry everyone for my last post, the pics were wayyyyy to big, so I put a new post up with resized images. These are from this last week, I think I have 7 different bucks. Let me know what you all think, thanks!

fasteddie

RE: Just Checked Camera....again

Postby fasteddie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:43 am

Lookin' good ! I have 3 Wildview cameras and have found them to be "battery eaters" . Two use the "C" batteries and one uses AAA batteries . I gotta contact the WildView folks and vent to them . I will never buy another one of that brand again .
I have a StealthCam that takes great pics and I have been using the same "C"batteries for for at least 3 months .

The Wildview pics that are posted on this thread came out great ! [:)] [:)] Scentfreak85 must have gotten the only good WildView in existance ! [8|]
Semper Fi !

scentfreak85

Postby scentfreak85 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Thanks Fast Eddie.....I will agree with you 100%, I put this camera a week ago list last Tuesday and when I returned on Sunday, the low battery light was flashing, I though maybe it was because it took 187 pics, but now that you tell me your's sucks batteries like a leech as well, I know its the camera.

Too bad the batteries dont last longer, other than that I have no complaints about the camera, it takes good pics.

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 am

I sent an e-mail to Wildview yesterday and I am waiting for a reply . I bought a Moultrie I-40 camera and have yet to use it . I am going to try to make a Camera safety box out of an ammo can (if I can cut through it) . The safety lock boxes for the Moultries go for almost $50 . I don't dare put a camera in the woods without being able to lock it ..........[:-]

I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread but I saw that you had a Wildview Trail Cam and some real nice pictures . I have been very unimpressed with their cameras and should never have bought them .
Semper Fi !

scentfreak85

Postby scentfreak85 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:56 am

Just wondering what some of you think the ages are some of these bucks? I know some may be harder to tell than others. Just looking for opinions. Thanks!

coolerzfull

Postby coolerzfull » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 am

My guess is around 2 1/2 - 3 1/2   They are on a great start that's for sure.

Return to Scouting Cameras