New bear pictures

deerman69

New bear pictures

Postby deerman69 » Sat May 30, 2009 6:09 am

These are from last week enjoy. If you would like to see more you can go to this link. deerman [:)]
[font="times new roman"]http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/deerman69/[/font]
[font="times new roman"][/font] 

buckhunter21

RE: New bear pictures

Postby buckhunter21 » Sat May 30, 2009 7:23 am

Nice pics...Looks like a big boy!
QDM!

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:55 am

Although my photos aren't as good as deerman69's, here's my latest bear sighting (and my first bear photos on a trail cam.) I checked my trail cameras (Moultrie D40) this afternoon (6/19) and was going to pull them if I didn't have anything. As soon as I saw the most recent photo (last night) I decided to leave them. A bear walked by, and I got three images taken last evening:
Note the second photo. I think there are two bears because the black area in the lower left of #2 isn't in either of the other photos.

These three shots were taken at 8:10, 8:12 and 8:14 last evening. Naturally, I left the camera there. I'll try to get out and check it tomorrow afternoon, and if he makes another evening appearance I'll set up in a blind I already have there conveniently (left over from the last day of spring gobbler season.)

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 am

VERY NICE! This is really getting me pumped up for Bear season for me! I hope I get a tag, and I realllllly hope I get a Black Bear.. If I get a tag, my season is Sept 10th till Oct 25th.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 am

ORIGINAL: DeerCamp

VERY NICE! This is really getting me pumped up for Bear season for me! I hope I get a tag, and I realllllly hope I get a Black Bear.. If I get a tag, my season is Sept 10th till Oct 25th.

Wow. If we had a 6-week season I'd have a lot better chance. We have only a 3-day season in PA.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Great pics guys . Thanks for sharing !
Semper Fi !

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm

cool pics we had a family of bears at the old camp would watch them all summer long soon as the season rolled around they disappeared like a wisp of smoke.I remember once watching the cubs following mom they lost their footing and roly polyed down the hill it was hysterical  
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

grizz

Postby grizz » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 am

Hi thought I'd share a few I just got. never knew we had a bear in our area. This is why I put my cams out all year long. got some great video of one looking at the cam

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Welcome to the D&DH forums, grizz. You're gonna like the way you're hooked.

By the way, the pictures aren't showing up for me.

Steve

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:35 pm

me either[&:]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Next

Return to Scouting Cameras